Senate Bill: Fall 2017 #41
Title of Bill: Allocation of Funds to FUSG for Airport Shuttles for Christmas Break
Sponsor(s): Senator Cortese
Be it resolved by the Franciscan University Student Government (SG) that:
$850 be allocated to Student Government to provide airport shuttles to and from PIT for Christmas Break.
- A significant amount of students fly home for Christmas break since there isn’t a service that can help them for a low cost.
- In the past, FUSG has asked for $5 per direction to help offset the cost.
- FUSG is working with Athletics and the Office of Evangelization to use their vans for no cost, in addition to the rented vans from Thrifty.
- Students will be able to sign up for their shuttles the week after thanksgiving break.
- Every time shuttles have been offered, they have been utilized and well received.