Senate Bill: Fall 2017 #35
Title of Bill: Allocation of Funds to Student Creative Arts Networks
Sponsor(s): Senator Surovec
Be it resolved by the Franciscan University Student Government (SG) that:
$1000 be allocated to the Student Creative Arts Network for the production of four short films.
- These funds will cover the entire semester.
- No fundraising has taken place, however, SCAN plans on fundraising for any other additional costs.
- SCAN currently has 14 members working on these projects.
- The films will be showed on campus by the end of the semester, the date is to be determined.
- The films will give students the opportunity to watch wholesome movies with a Catholic theme.
- The films will also give the members of SCAN the opportunity to display their creative abilities.