Senate Bill: Fall 2018 – #44
Title of Bill: Recognition of the Mercy through Mary Club.
Sponsor(s): Majority Leader Starcher
Be it resolved by the Franciscan University Student Government (SG) that:
The Mercy through Mary Club be recognized as a Student Government Club.
- The Mercy through Mary club is a religious club wherein students have theopportunity to grow spiritually with a focus on Mercy through Mary.
- The purpose of this club is to spread the message of Marian Consecration andDivine mercy, and to empower students to grow in personal holiness through Marian Consecration.
- Their meetings will take place every Monday night in the JC Williams Center.
- They expect to attract 25-40 members.
- Members of Mercy through Mary will advertise through fliers, Facebook,Instagram, and word of mouth.
- The club will be funded through fundraising activities, contributions from families, friends, and Student Government.